Frequently Asked Questions:
In this section FAQ we addressed common questions about our products, services and how we do business.
How much do you charge for a cake?
- All of our cakes are individually priced and entirely dependent on the design complexity and how labour intensive the order is. Because our cakes are completely custom made, we do not have a standardized pricing list.
How do I order a cake?
- Visit our “Contact us” section and fill in our “Cake Request Form” . Once we have the information we will reply with our availability and price. Please note when you send the form you do NOT place an order and giving you a quote/price does NOT mean we have booked your order. Your order will be placed once we confirm we have all the details and deposit as per our "Order Policy" .- We book up quickly so the sooner the better to reserve your place on our calendar. We definitely attempt to accommodate last minute requests if our schedule allows.
Can I supply my
own cake design ideas?
Can I supply my own cake design ideas?
- Yes absolutely! It’s important that we work together to incorporate your style and tastes into your order. For design inspiration, we encourage you to check out our “Cake Photo Gallery” where all our cakes are grouped by event, type, theme and shape.
How far in
advance should I place my order?
How far in advance should I place my order?
- We would like as much lead-time as possible. If possible, we ask that you give us at least 1 to 2 weeks notice but if you have a short notice order, ask us, and we’ll try to get it done for you!
What cake flavors
and fillings do you have?
What cake flavors and fillings do you have?
- We have standard cake flavors and standard cake fillings but if you have a flavor in mind, let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make it for you!
Do you deliver?
Do you deliver?
- We do offer delivery services pending availability in Edmonton and we charge very affordable delivery fee of $20.
- It is optional and you can save paying delivery fee if you pick-up your cake.- While it is generally not a problem for clients to transport smaller cakes, self-transporting any cake is at your own risk.
Is a deposit required when placing an order?
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is due at time of order placement. Balance is due in full prior to or on the date that you would like your cake.
- The deposit can be e-transferred (using Interact e-Transfer) to our e-mail address [email protected] or paid with PayPal. If you need any assistance please let us know and we will be pleased to help.
- If you are paying with PayPal then paste or type the link in your browser: https://paypal.me/WestBestCake/50
What’s your payment policy?
- We ask that clients pay $50 deposit to reserve space on our production calendar. The remaining is due prior to or on the date that you would like your cake.
- You can pay either cash or check. Online payment is available with e-transfer or PayPal. If you pay for your order online it has to be completed before the delivery or pick up time.
- For PayPal payment we will send a money request.
Can I visit your
Can I visit your shop?